Back to All Events

Bobiks' Premier League Fantasy Football Competition


  • Bobiks 125 Jesmond Road Newcastle upon Tyne, England, NE2 1JY United Kingdom (map)
Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 19.10.58.png

Bobik is football bonkers, he likes nothing more than chasing a ball, dribbling, spitting, whispering abuse at other dogs, pretending to be injured.

That's why he barked insistently until we agreed to launch the 2019/2020 season league, on the Official Barclays Fantasy Premier League site.

It's a bit of very serious, important fun. There's some prizes to be won and some money to be raised for charity. Bobik and his owner won't make a penny from the game, it really is just utter serious important fun.

If you've played the game before - please explain it to all of your gullible friends and get them to sign up. If you haven't then go here: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help for the rules of the game and how to play.

Entiries must be made by no later than 6pm on Saturday 3rd August 2019, one week before the big Kick Off.

Pay your £5 fee and as soon as the host site allows (July) you'll be emailed a unique league code. Go to the main game site and using the code, join the league. It's so simple even an American President could do it.

The winning Manager will receive a cash prize equating to 20% of the total entry fees paid. The remaining 80% will be donated to a well know local charity with a football connection - more details on that soon.

Bobik's Premier League Fantasy Football
5.00
Quantity:
Add To Cart
Later Event: September 10
Poetic Justice