- Fri, 16 JulBobiks at The Punch Bowl HotelBosola is the stage name of North East based Singer-Songwriter, Tim Cox and his current music project. Bosola has spent the last 2 months recording a 4 track EP at The Grain Studio with Producer James Haselhurst. The EP; 'How Sick I Became, Running From Myself' is set to be released in June 2021.
- Sun, 18 JulBobiks at The Punch Bowl HotelJodie has quickly emerged as one of the North East's most exciting new artists. Influenced by the likes of Daughter, Lucy Rose, Bombay Bicycle Club, Rae Morris, Pink Floyd and Laura Marling, Jodie isn’t afraid to experiment, explore and enhance each song’s raw foundations.
- Sun, 25 JulBobiks at The Punch Bowl HotelEmma Johnson’s Gravy Boat is a project led by Leeds based saxophonist and composer Emma Johnson. Emma's writing displays a contemporary sound rooted by infectious melodies and the group have been described as demonstrating a “strong and joyful bond, immediately apparent in their sound”.
- Fri, 30 JulBobiks at The Head of SteamMouses are guitarist and vocalist Steven Bardgett and drummer Nathan Duff, a lo-fi garage punk duo from the North East of England renowned for their raw and energetic live performances and their willingness to tackle societal orthodoxies and injustices head on.
- Fri, 06 AugBobiks at The Punch Bowl HotelMen Behind The Sun are a North East indie alt/rock four piece, who make a very decent ticket. Recently appeared at a SOLD OUT Bobiks in support of Swanhunt. Low-fi indie pop/rock is the specialist subject of North East four piece Holiday in Tokyo, supporting.
- Fri, 13 AugBobiks at The Punch Bowl Hotel“Krautrock is undergoing something of a resurgence right now but few have dragged it in to the 21st century quite as well as Parastatic. Fusing those wonderful, warm analog synth sounds with a modern dance sensibility.” The Guardian
- Sun, 22 AugBobiks at The Punch Bowl HotelLyras are a UK based neo-soul/R&B band. Taking influence from artists such as Hiatus Kaiyote, Moonchild and Corinne Bailey Rae, Lyras use dreamy vocals and a sophisticated sonic backdrop to create a sound grounded in neo-R&B and new school jazz.